Trewidland Pre-school and Toddler Group celebrated St Piran’s Day last week with a Cornish buffet snack time (pasties and saffron cake) and a crafty session making Cornish flags.
- Trewidland enjoy Sports Day 2018
- Trewidland remembers Jo Cox with community get together
- Outstanding musical performances from saltash.net students raise money for CLIC Sargent
- Macbeth show brings Royal Shakespeare Company recognition for Liskeard School students
- Looe students’ work shortlisted for local art prize