Before the summer holidays, SMART CEO Dan Buckley visited schools across SMART, presenting students with their Student Leadership Award. These students have been recognised for their work for their respective student councils, as well as their work for the SMART Student Council. Awards were sponsored by a number of companies, and we’re extremely grateful for their generosity.
- Amazon voucher – James (LSCC) – Sponsored by Carriage Works Dental Surgery, Lostwithiel
- Amazon voucher – Kaja (Saltash) – Sponsored by Affina Beauty Studio, Liskeard
- Amazon voucher – Joseph (Looe) – Sponsored by Bidfood, Plymouth
- Family ticket to the Eden Project – Jerlin (Landulph) – Sponsored by the Eden Project, Par
- Two child tickets to the National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth – Eric (Dobwalls) – Sponsored by National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth
- Entry to the Aqua Park at the Adrenaline Quarry near Liskeard – Milly and Oliver (Trewidland) – Sponsored by Adrenaline Quarry, Menheniot