On Wednesday 24th March, the whole school took part in a Let’s Count Census Day to teach the children about the National Census and develop their mathematical skills with statistics and data handling. All classes were thoroughly engaged in a range of data collection activities.
- Y7 Porthpean Residential Trip 2021 at Liskeard School and Community College
- Scarecrows appear at Dobwalls Community Primary School
- ‘ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY’ SAY OFSTED INSPECTORS
- SMART clerk recognised for outstanding governance practice
- Looe Community Academy students work hard to achieve excellent GCSE results