As part of Year Four’s topic titled, ‘Surviving Structures’, they have created fantastic bridges using skills with creating bends and a range of joins. So much teamwork! 🌉😎 Go Year 4!
- Looe Community Academy students work hard to achieve excellent GCSE results
- Double Delight at Liskeard School & Community College
- Excellent GCSE results for Saltash Community school
- Students Celebrate Well-Deserved Grades at Liskeard School and Community College
- Fantastic Results for A level and Level 3 students at Saltash Community School