In Year 4, for art this half term, they made sculptures inspired by an Anglo-Saxon village. They started by looking at structures and exploring some sketches surrounding different structures, then learned how to join different materials and explore some of their own ideas. Super art!
- Looe Community Academy students work hard to achieve excellent GCSE results
- Double Delight at Liskeard School & Community College
- Excellent GCSE results for Saltash Community school
- Students Celebrate Well-Deserved Grades at Liskeard School and Community College
- Fantastic Results for A level and Level 3 students at Saltash Community School