SMART Policies Summary guide
Our SMART Policies Summary guide, which includes a list of all SMART policies, when they are next due for review and links to download them, is currently under review. Please check back to this page in the future for this document, where it will be available to view and download.
Below are the names of the Link Trustees responsible for each policy area, as well as a link to the policy page for that area.
- Richard Newton-Chance – Chair
- Brian Cook – Finance
- James Kitson – Compliance
- Sue Brownlow – HR (Human Resources)
- Jamie Crisp – Learning
- Chris Piper – Premises and Health and Safety
- Caleb Stevens – Safeguarding